1. The Search I, 2021Ink, marker, and graphite drawing collage on paper22 x 30 in.
2. INSANITY MONOTONY, 2021Molded paper, wood, paintTwo sections, 76 x 36 x 9 in. and 38 x 21 x 9 in.
3. Things We Knew, 2021Acrylic paint on plywood44 x 59 in.
4. Bye Now Pay Later, 2021Molded paper, wood, paint47 1/2 x 24 in.
5. Things of the Moment, 2021Mixed media drawing collage on paper19 x 24 in.
6. Global Temperature Anomalies Fragment, 2020Unfired clay
7 3/4 x 4 x 1 in.
7. Rising, 2021Rubbing on xuan paper34 x 27 in.
8. Memo to our Successors2019Unfired clay15 1/2 x 16 1/2 in.
9. The Search II, 2021Ink, marker, and graphite drawing collage on paper22 x 30 in.
10. What Happens After This?, 2020Paper squeeze
72 x 82 in.
11. Objects in Future Are Closer Than They Appear, 2021Molded paper, wood, paint
50 x 24 3/4 in.
12. Cutting Through, 2020Digital video4:13
13. Impression of Bruce Nauman’s Pay Attention, 2018Embossing38 1/4 x 28 1/4 in.
14. Please Cooperate, 2018Cast paper and paint4 panels, each 24 x 40 in.
15. Desert Paraklausithyron, 2014Installation in Wonder Valley, CADimensions variable
16. Scenic (Re)production, 2017Installation in South Windham, VTDimensions variable
17. PPM, 2017Drawing collage and mixed media on paper22 1/2 x 30 in.
18. Recycling Richard Long: Gallery Walls Circle, 2009Gypsum, recycled from temporary gallery walls, cast into blocks and arranged into a 6 ft.-diameter circle
19. Oil Bunkering: An Inventory of Actions, 2013Performance documentationApprox. 45 mins.
20. The Pyramids Are Just the Tip of the Iceberg, 2010Marker, graphite, and drawing collage on paper42 x 52 in.
21. Meteorum Aegyptius, 2009Marker, graphite, and drawing collage on paper42 x 52 in.
22. Out, Out, Brief Candle!, 2014Marker, graphite, and drawing collage on paper42 x 52 in.
23. Walden Blackout, 2011Photocopy21 1/4 x 29 in.
24. Amazon River Transplant, 2008Water, pumps, tubing, wood, rainforest flora, desert flora, books, informational bindersDimensions variable